Funny Anti FSU story from this afternoon | Syracusefan.com

Funny Anti FSU story from this afternoon

mikemorg

Walk On
Funny story that just happened after the game today. I work as a Tour Guide in New York City, and I’m with a student group from Minnesota right now.

At about 330 today we were walking down Canal Street in Manhattan. Motor Coach was trying to make a turn left off of Canal Street against the traffic light as my group was starting to cross the street. I stopped the bus so my group could get across the street, standing my ground so the bus could not turn. kind of created a mini traffic jam on canal street by doing it, but the driver should know better. When I looked up, there was the Florida state logo in the front of the bus. They must’ve been on the way home from Barclays after the game. So I feel like I did my little part to rub salt in the wound after the game today, which I didn’t get to watch which is probably why they won by blowout. Go SU!

Funny story that just happened after the game today. I work as a Tour Guide in New York City, and I’m with a student group from Minnesota right now.

At about 330 today we were walking down Canal Street in Manhattan. Motor Coach was trying to make a turn left off of Canal Street against the traffic light as my group was starting to cross the street. I stopped the bus so my group could get across the street, standing my ground so the bus could not turn. kind of created a mini traffic jam on canal street by doing it, but the driver should know better. When I looked up, there was the Florida state logo in the front of the bus. They must’ve been on the way home from Barclays after the game. So I feel like I did my little part to rub salt in the wound after the game today, which I didn’t get to watch which is probably why they won by blowout. Go SU!
No reason for you to watch tomorrow then either.

You should have got in the bus and punched Wyatt Wilkes.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom