Funny thing in Greensboro, NC today | Syracusefan.com

Funny thing in Greensboro, NC today

Cusejuicy

Scout Team
I happened to be in Greensboro, NC today when this guy I never met comes up to me and says " guess you lost the bet". I asked what he was talking about and he says " well you are wearing a Syracuse hat so you must have lost the bet.". I say, " Oh no, I won the last 25". Mr Lightbulb then says "you must be Syracuse fan". I said, " second times a charm!". So I feel good about tonight. Go Cuse!

image.jpg

Funny, a year ago you probably would have heard "why does your hat have the NC State logo in orange?"

I happened to be in Greensboro, NC today when this guy I never met comes up to me and says " guess you lost the bet". I asked what he was talking about and he says " well you are wearing a Syracuse hat so you must have lost the bet.". I say, " Oh no, I won the last 25". Mr Lightbulb then says "you must be Syracuse fan". I said, " second times a charm!". So I feel good about tonight. Go Cuse!
Follow him home... light that on fire.

Funny, a year ago you probably would have heard "why does your hat have the NC State logo in oraClemson
I've been wearing that hat off and on for 7 years in Greensboro. Only other time anybody said anything was when a guy asked me if I went to Clemson. Really!