Funny to see the expectations slooooowly rising | Syracusefan.com

Funny to see the expectations slooooowly rising

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Oct - who are these guys? I just hope we can finish .500 overall

After exhibition games - D looks good but we're gonna struggle to score 50, I just hope we can get to 20 wins

After 4-0 start - hey this is a nice scrappy little team! Maybe we can surprise some people and sneak into the tournament.

After beating Maryland - I love this team! Frank! Tyus! The frosh! The energy! The chemistry! JB always does his best with these under the radar teams!

After we beat Kansas on Saturday - holy cow boys. We're winning it all this year!!!

Oct - who are these guys? I just hope we can finish .500 overall

After exhibition games - D looks good but we're gonna struggle to score 50, I just hope we can get to 20 wins

After 4-0 start - hey this is a nice scrappy little team! Maybe we can surprise some people and sneak into the tournament.

After beating Maryland - I love this team! Frank! Tyus! The frosh! The energy! The chemistry! JB always does his best with these under the radar teams!

After we beat Kansas on Saturday - holy cow boys. We're winning it all this year!!!

We've revved up the schedule really nicely this year. Each game seems like a step or two up from the previous game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom