Future after JB | Syracusefan.com

Future after JB

Husky Fan

Walk On
As every one who follows college BB knows, JB is a sure fire HOF. i was curious if you guys have thought about who you might want in theory to be your next head coach. for exsampe in our case, coach Ollie was basicly shoved down our throats, how ever with the talent we have been given, i think he has done pretty good. sorry for getting off track, but who would you like to see as your next HC?

Mike Hopkins. The deal is already in (from what I've read)

Yep, 1000% Hopkins unless he leaves for somewhere like USC before JB retires.

As every one who follows college BB knows, JB is a sure fire HOF. i was curious if you guys have thought about who you might want in theory to be your next head coach. for exsampe in our case, coach Ollie was basicly shoved down our throats, how ever with the talent we have been given, i think he has done pretty good. sorry for getting off track, but who would you like to see as your next HC?
Lol. JB is already in the hall of fame. Mike Hopkins is the coach in waiting and is a former player. He will be the next great coach. We won't miss a beat.

Coach Hopkins has been coach in waiting for some time and he has alot of support. (Unanimous?)

PS: Your avatar gives me the creeps

Can't get much more sure fire than already in the Hall of Fame since 2005 ;). Mike Hopkins is set to take over after JB retires. He already has the lead role in recruiting and should be able to continue things without any tail off. Of course... thats theory. You never know how things will go until you have to find out. Hope JB gets another title before he goes off into the sunset.

Sorry ya I forgot he's already there, you can ignore that part lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom