Future Orangeman | Syracusefan.com

Future Orangeman

FortyFourCT

2017 Iggy Award Winner
I've mostly lurked for so many years so I hesitate to share, but I thought you guys would appreciate this. My son was born 3/6/13, and even early enough to catch the Depaul game ;) We decided on the name Cameron and I snuck in the middle name Jacob. CJ coming to a dome near you in 18 years.

Attachments

• cj.JPG
    cj.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 95
I've mostly lurked for so many years so I hesitate to share, but I thought you guys would appreciate this. My son was born 3/6/13, and even early enough to catch the Depaul game ;) We decided on the name Cameron and I snuck in the middle name Jacob. CJ coming to a dome near you in 18 years.
congrats!

Congrats! Being a dad is the best job I've ever had. Enjoy every moment.

Congrats to you and your wife. Great to have a 2013 rally baby. Also good thing you snuck in Jacob cause some people might think you are a Cameron crazy. Cute photo, but hopefully in the next one he is sporting something orange.:)

Congrats!

You should have checked with me of course, since I've got a CJ who is about to be 2, but I'll let it slide I suppose.

Congratulations! Enjoy every moment, because it will go by faster than you can ever imagine.

That's some hard-nosed baby namin'

Congrats man! Here's to many happy years of parenting ahead!

Congrats. And coming from a newly minted father (5 month old boy) I can honestly say that these past months have been the most tiring... but very easily the most rewarding and enjoyable of my life. There is nothing quite like being a father. Enjoy!

Congratulations to you and your wife. He's adorable. Is that a headband he's wearing?;)

Congratulations on CJ III. I hope he is as smooth as CJ I.

Congrats... My son turned five the other day and while watching the game with him my wife commented that was what we did our first night in the hospital together, I held him and watched the CUSE game. Enjoy!!

Wow...great photo...congratulations!

And as far as being a basketball player...you know he already has a post game as good as anyone on our team.

Congrats 44!!

Sent using my Commodore 64

at least some things are going well around here-
first was a no cancer post= now a new orange fan from birth-congrats

Congrats!

You should have checked with me of course, since I've got a CJ who is about to be 2, but I'll let it slide I suppose.

Not sure why you're worried - yours will be a one and done, so they won't be fighting for playing time. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom