FWIW: Denny Crum has Cuse in final | Syracusefan.com

FWIW: Denny Crum has Cuse in final

Unitas19

Walk On
I'm a Louisville grad/Cuse(newhouse) parent - thought you guys may find interesting ... every year Denny Crum puts on a "Bracket filling out clinic" - and he's damn good at it - but anyway he has Syracuse in the final(losing to the Ville - hey he's still paid by the university). His rationale is strong - thinks you guys are peaking, but were just exhausted and faced the worst possible team for such exhaustion in the final. He said look at it this way ... they had the #1 seed in NCAA tournament down by 16 at one point. Also said most teams aren't prepared for the 2-3 zone cause they haven't played against it all year - he said you can practice for it, but it aint like playing against it. Also likes the length and the matchup problems and ability to shoot the 3. I'd love to see it! Good luck

I'm a Louisville grad/Cuse(newhouse) parent - thought you guys may find interesting ... every year Denny Crum puts on a "Bracket filling out clinic" - and he's damn good at it - but anyway he has Syracuse in the final(losing to the Ville - hey he's still paid by the university). His rationale is strong - thinks you guys are peaking, but were just exhausted and faced the worst possible team for such exhaustion in the final. He said look at it this way ... they had the #1 seed in NCAA tournament down by 16 at one point. Also said most teams aren't prepared for the 2-3 zone cause they haven't played against it all year - he said you can practice for it, but it aint like playing against it. Also likes the length and the matchup problems and ability to shoot the 3. I'd love to see it! Good luck
What does Denny Crum know about anything related to college basketball?;) besides Syracuse those Louisville teams with doctor Dunkenstein were always my favorite to watch.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

You had me at:

they had the #1 seed in NCAA tournament down by 16 at one point.

An actual really solid point that pretty much the entire college bball world (including this site) has forgotten.

Watching TV Sunday night you would have thought the game started with 16 minutes left in the 2nd half.

What does Denny Crum know about anything related to college basketball?;) besides Syracuse those Louisville teams with doctor Dunkenstein were always my favorite to watch.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

yeah that was the golden years of college hoops...griffith,pearl washington, bird, etc

The old man's bracket is looking pretty good...don't think he had the Shockers though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom