FWIW fab was possibily going to play in sweet 16 | Syracusefan.com

FWIW fab was possibily going to play in sweet 16

not saying it true, just what I heard from a friend who is close with an SU coach. every rumor IMO has half truth

not saying it true, just what I heard from a friend who is close with an SU coach. every rumor IMO has half truth
Then I'd take the NCAA dragging it's feet as the true part. It's their M.O.

I looked in to it. Got mixed messages from inside the Syracuse athletic dept.. Dug deeper. He wasn't coming back.

What Jake said.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

this rumor is half bull$h*t

Yeah, but which half?

I'm calling BS. What's the elite 8 story?

He was on a flight from JFK to fort lauderdale on sat morning of the elite 8.

please...he's GONE! And as the the GD sang...
"...Like a steam locomotive
rolling down the track
He's gone
He's gone
and nothing's gonna bring him back
He's gone"

Can we please put the fab rumors to rest? I bleed orange and can literally count on one hand how many games I game missed in the past twenty five years on one hand. I was very bummed when the fab news came out and am disappointed how the season ended. I would love to know what really happened with fab. I have hear d about ten rumors from ten people who said their sources are reliable. If someone knows for sure and would like to share, by all means please do, but please stop the third hand rumors.

Can we please put the fab rumors to rest? I bleed orange and can literally count on one hand how many games I game missed in the past twenty five years on one hand. I was very bummed when the fab news came out and am disappointed how the season ended. I would love to know what really happened with fab. I have hear d about ten rumors from ten people who said their sources are reliable. If someone knows for sure and would like to share, by all means please do, but please stop the third hand rumors.
problem is every "source" is reliable to be messenger