FYI - ESPN3 & AAO | Syracusefan.com

FYI - ESPN3 & AAO

PhillyOrange

Walk On
Espn3 removed the holy cross game because the replay was acting up as well. FYI - during the game AAO was just offering audio of the game. This morning the entire game is available to watch. If too many people trying to view the game on ESPN3 was an issue...maybe ESPN should fix the problem because it will be on going...or maybe add the game to their full court package.

ESPN3 did not remove the game. I watched the whole thing in HD. It may have been a local problem or as some have speculated, a Roku situation.

ESPN3 did not remove the game. I watched the whole thing in HD. It may have been a local problem or as some have speculated, a Roku situation.
It was also a problem on the watch espn app. I ended up viewing it on the espn3 website on my PC.

I watched the whole thing in HD as well. The Loyola game was only available in SD I believe There were hiccups and blips at times throughout the game, but was able to watch beginning to end.

Watched the whole game on ESPN3 with no problems, thankfully. I am so happy that I can watch these early season games over the past few seasons.

Whatever the cause, last night's stream was horrible - regardless of device. The previous espn3/WatchESPN streams were fine. Also, just to test, I randomly looked at a few of the other games being streamed at the same time last night and those were fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom