FYI - Kiper and McShay both projecting Ryan to the Jets at 39 | Syracusefan.com

FYI - Kiper and McShay both projecting Ryan to the Jets at 39

jekelish

Living Legend
In their updated second round mocks this morning. Kiper has Barkley to the Jags, Geno to Philly, and Ryan to the Jets. McShay has Geno to the Jags and Ryan to the Jets.

Kiper also has SHAMARKO!!! to the Cowboys at 47.

EDIT: Just realized it's not actually McShay, it's just ESPN Scouts Inc, which I always assumed was McShay but in this case it's not.

The one I have been waiting for is Shamarko - thanks for the update. Would love to seem him make a huge impact on the next level.

I'm guessing RN is hoping for the Eagles at this point.

The Jets are a total mess so I hope he goes somewhere else that has a coaching/management structure that knows what they're doing.

For RN's sake I hope he winds up somewhere other than the Jets or Cowboys. I'm glad for him he didn't go to the Bills.

I am really hoping that someone else picks him up. I do not want a guy I would like to see do well on that show...

The Jets slander hurts my heart. Loved their picks yesterday and I cant wait for all the critics to feel dumb.

After a day to reflect, Im glad Marrone didnt pick Ryan. Too much downside. I was a little pissed that he didn't, but i think Ryan will be much better off somewhere else. Just hope its not the Jets either

The one team I hoped Nassib wouldn't go to ... they are such a mess.

Such a talented, smart, respectful kid doesn't deserve to be caught up in that circus.

raiders baby

Yeah, I was wondering about the Raiders also. I know Ryan would love it but those Philly fans are certifiable and the Jets are just always a circus so the Raiders doesn't sound so bad in comparison.

Jacksonville might be a nice place for him but they are too stupid to take him.

Go Ryan!
Go Shamwow!
Go Alec!
(Justin has already gone to the bank.)

I'm hearing Geno to the Jets and Nassib to Jax. I don't know which is a worse situation.

If that scenario plays out, it just goes to show what a dunce fanfanclubclub was.
Oh man, I just put two and two together on that.

Geno to the Iggles would be perfect. As a Giants fan That would give me another reason to hate them. Never rooted for McNabb when he was their QB. The only time I pulled for him was if the Eagles winning had no bearing on the G-Men. Would suck for me if they pick Ryan. Want to pull for him in the league but could never do so if he made Philly his home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom