Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal

Not to be this person and I’m very confident ...

But could you imagine how bad of a look this would be for us if we don’t get him?
I guess it might depend on why he wouldn't end up at SU? I don't think it would be a huge deal.

I guess it might depend on why he wouldn't end up at SU? I don't think it would be a huge deal.

I think it could be -- kid has some nice skills. I could see him being a multi-year starter.

This is our insurance policy if JC doesn't work out. I hope he makes it and does great this year but both JB and JC know this is the year that he has to take a leap. He has the keys, we aren't going to have another Kaleb situation.

This is our insurance policy if JC doesn't work out. I hope he makes it and does great this year but both JB and JC know this is the year that he has to take a leap. He has the keys, we aren't going to have another Kaleb situation.
Shouldnt Goodine be that guy?

But we’re not waiting to see right? We get Kadary and let things play out this year. We aren’t gonna make Kadary wait until the spring to take his commitment are we?

Our latest commit lookin' good in Orange...
Screenshot_20191028-164713_Instagram.jpg

Awesome. This kid is legit and is going to get even more attention this year at Brewster. Glad we have this wrapped up because the sharks are going to start circling this kid. Going to be better then AJ and I'd be willing to put a lot of money on that!

Will be interesting to see how Kadary and Andre Jackson's careers pan out. It will be hard not to compare the two. I know AJ is an elite athlete but I like the idea of getting the guy who can shoot as opposed to the other.