Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

I feel like I am taking crazy pills.
I was ready to say that maybe this commit comes just after word of a SV by IJ to Kentucky...maybe we only had one scholly that JB was willing to use/confident in. Timing would seem to fit...then word comes out that he isnt a commit.

Seems like Kadary was ready to commit but our staff wasnt ready to accept for whatever reason...which would seem so stupid to me if you offered the kid.
which is bizarre if that’s the case...unless our staff decided to only take 1 more player.

Maybe if Andre committed we wouldn’t have taken Isaiah? Or maybe we told Andre to wait to see what Isaiah did? maybe that explains the sudden change for Andre too? No idea

which is bizarre if that’s the case...unless our staff decided to only take 1 more player.

Maybe if Andre committed we wouldn’t have taken Isaiah? Or maybe we told Andre to wait to see what Isaiah did? maybe that explains the sudden change for Andre too? No idea
It could just be as simple as our staff needing to go over some things to make sure all is good for him to commit first? Idk but even if that's the case it's so fricken bizarre this late in the game. I'm sure we will all know more soon enough. Definitely seems like Kadary is ready.

This is my guess. They need to reach out to IJ to see what he is thinking before they can accept.

This is my guess. They need to reach out to IJ to see what he is thinking before they can accept.
If that’s the case I wonder if that’s what happened with Andre too

Who says it's a cluster?

Everybody,. relax.

Sorry but how often do you see a top 100 kid commit and then 20 minutes later take it back saying its "temporarily on hold". This is classic Syracuse and is a nice follow up to yesterdays embarrassing fball performance.

I'm pretty sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Isaiah Jackson or our scholarship situation.

Ya seems unlikely as we clearly were going to take both Jacksons, so it seems unlikely its a schollie issue.

From the page that made his commitment edit. Its definitely not on Kadarys end...something with our staff not being quite ready for it yet. So strange.

Screenshot_20191011-161154_Instagram.jpg