Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

I believe we have more than most people here think we have, for the right player. Is that going to be enough for Kardary? I’m not sure. In general, I am pleased that we seem willing to at least attempt to pony up for a big fish that fits the bill.
Some people still want to be back in the Big East, and forget about football.
But this would be huge, we need both Football, and Basketball to be consistently in the top 15.
When the next round of expansion comes around we need a seat at the table.

"Hey Kadary, how have you been?"

"1 mill minimum"

"Well we can probably get to 600..."

*click*
Here's the deal. We have NIL to offer. There are beached whales waiting to get back in the ocean. And then we've got Kent knocking titleists into blowholes. Bottom line these whales need a reason to believe in Red's vision just like donors are coming out of the woodwork to support Fran. Red needs to be more aggressive, persuasive, and charismatic to get the NIL war chest humming. Securing a guy like Richmond goes a long way to changing everyone's perception on not just next year's fortunes but Red's ability to survive and flourish here.

I, for one, don't want to hear more rationalization on players nobody else wanted. I heard enough of that on the football side with Dino for 8 years.

We’re not done and I will add there is reciprocal interest. It’s not a one way conversation.

No guarantees.
peeing ralph wiggum GIF

Some people still want to be back in the Big East, and forget about football.
But this would be huge, we need both Football, and Basketball to be consistently in the top 15.
When the next round of expansion comes around we need a seat at the table.
We want a seat at the table, Louisville wants under the table, FSU is willing to dance on the table and Rutgers wants to flip the table.

I would donate 1000 to the Kadary fund.

If not for Uncle Sam extracting too big a chunk of taxes this year id match it. Be in for another hundred though on top of Leffew money already sent

There’s gotta be a place for; enterprise, thruway exit 25, Wendy’s, and dan Mullen in this thread.