Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

You Cuse followed by numbers guys really make it difficult for me to remember who is who sometimes. Cuse1055, Cuse1023, Cuse181 etc. Perhaps you guys should plan a weekend visit, possibly Kadary's first game back in orange, and have a steel cage match. The winner gets to keep the "Cuse" and doesn't have to have numbers that follow. I'll also toss in $100 (that I'm glad I didn't earmark for Leffew).
Hey now, I’ve been Cuse1055 going back to the original Syracusefan.com and even the AOL Syracuse Message Board so I’m not changing lol :-P

All I'll say is at this point in his recruitment there aren't that many teams seriously involved. Still think St. Johns out in front as of today. The visit to Kentucky was fake news that twitter ran with. Wouldn't consider Kentucky a contender right now.

If St Johns signed Deivon Smith, I imagine they would be less attractive to him no matter what the dollar figure was.

You Cuse followed by numbers guys really make it difficult for me to remember who is who sometimes. Cuse1055, Cuse1023, Cuse181 etc. Perhaps you guys should plan a weekend visit, possibly Kadary's first game back in orange, and have a steel cage match. The winner gets to keep the "Cuse" and doesn't have to have numbers that follow. I'll also toss in $100 (that I'm glad I didn't earmark for Leffew).
On nunes there is a guy whose name is Cusel8l, that one got confusing

The old guy Johnnies board I linked a couple pages ago has people who have been talking to Trilly. They say Trilly thinks he is likely to go to St John's but he and his posse are very odd and anything is possible.

If it is happening for St John's, they say it will happen early this week.

I sense we are close to a resolution.

The old guy Johnnies board I linked a couple pages ago has people who have been talking to Trilly. They say Trilly thinks he is likely to go to St John's but he and his posse are very odd and anything is possible.

If it is happening for St John's, they say it will happen early this week.

I sense we are close to a resolution.

So weird after then the Utah kid got a crystal ball to go there. The whole vibe around SJU is just off - Pitino or not I’d be saying no thanks but Kadary is a NYC kid born and raised so…

I just read where Clifford Omoryui turned down 2 million and instead signed with Bama. Schools mentioned as maybe offering that much were Georgetown and Kansas St.
Are these real numbers?Get all you can get, but this is going to crash sooner than later.

I’m not believing it
Agree. I know he's just reporting what he read and I appreciate that. But that sounds insane to me for Clifford Omoruyi. If SU paid that for him, my head would explode.

Can you let us have 24 hours without dashing our hopes? Even if you find out bad news, just let us have hope for 1 day.
Your comment in another post about just look at the schools we're competing against to judge the state of the program was fair. But you can't say that on the one hand, and then switch threads to one of the most coveted players out there without acknowledging that it shows favorably under your own test (no matter the outcome). Unless you don't credit the intel that cuse is in the running, which I assume you do.

Really need to get by today and tomorrow…
I'm not sure I follow...

Are you saying that we need to lock this up in the next day or two, or else the chances reduce significantly?

I did see his official to Oklahoma... will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Would be an unbelievable get and really change the trajectory of where I see this team going, to be honest.

I'm not sure I follow...

Are you saying that we need to lock this up in the next day or two, or else the chances reduce significantly?

I did see his official to Oklahoma... will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Would be an unbelievable get and really change the trajectory of where I see this team going, to be honest.
Jake can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he is indicating if today and tomorrow go by without a Kadary commitment elsewhere then SU is in a very strong position.

Jake can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he is indicating if today and tomorrow go by without a Kadary commitment elsewhere then SU is in a very strong position.
Got it... read it as "we need to get him by" and not "we need to get through"... thanks.

Your comment in another post about just look at the schools we're competing against to judge the state of the program was fair. But you can't say that on the one hand, and then switch threads to one of the most coveted players out there without acknowledging that it shows favorably under your own test (no matter the outcome). Unless you don't credit the intel that cuse is in the running, which I assume you do.
It only shows favorably if we get Kadary. Since when does being a bridesmaid to other P4 schools become a notch under our belt? For the record I would love nothing more than for Kadary to happen and buck this trend. At this point we have no idea how close we are and or what the allure of Oklahoma is.

On that note, maybe it's a good sign that a tornado outbreak is forecasted in Oklahoma today. Even if the weather doesn't make a direct impact I know for a fact that "high risk" days often prompt cancellation of classes and schedules are affected.
NOAA/NWS Storm Prediction Center
High Risk

Last edited: