Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

Was thinking the same thing. We definitely would have the tools around Kadary to be a contender and he'd be a ball dominant guard here.

Smith going to SJ puts Kadary off the ball a lot more. I don’t see how that helps him at all in terms of being the right fit. Also they are using the Siva/Russ Smith combo as a comparison but those two were not big physical guards and had complete different games than Kadary.

Smith going to SJ puts Kadary off the ball a lot more. I don’t see how that helps him at all in terms of being the right fit. Also they are using the Siva/Russ Smith combo as a comparison but those two were not big physical guards and had complete different games than Kadary.
I always laugh my way through a Zagoria article

All these emojis and symbols paired together in tweets to suggest something may or may not be happening reminds me of the old game show Classic Concentration
1387djglggcc1.jpeg

I wish I had something pertinent to add other than how exciting it would be if he returned.
Kadary could well be the New Big East preseason player of the year. If he stays in that conference.

If he were to come here, I think we show up in most people’s preseason top 25s.

The big time programs reload with a seasoned senior PG from the portal when their PG leaves. We need to start acting like a big time program again.