Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

Not getting warm and fuzzy feelings today. No new information on my end, but indicators are not looking good as others have mentioned.

The Instagram follow is not a good sign..
Back to pauperville. My 24-hour hold on bad news expired. Have at it dasher.

On3 really does not like Mr Kadary. #34 on their overall Transfer board. Not even a top 10 player left in the portal.
So we’re already trying to downplay this and it’s not even official yet.

Not getting warm and fuzzy feelings today. No new information on my end, but indicators are not looking good as others have mentioned.

temery Wheres the crying emoji reaction?!

FAk7E4LVUAAXrTB.jpg:large

Well, this isn't the new development I was looking for this morning as I procrastinate and not work. If/when we get the news that Kadary isn't coming, I think I'll stick to the football side until next fall. This nil/portal crap is not good for my mental health.

Can we BOOOOOO you? If so then BOOOOOOOOO If not then please don't look at the first half of this post.

Well, this isn't the new development I was looking for this morning as I procrastinate and not work. If/when we get the news that Kadary isn't coming, I think I'll stick to the football side until next fall. This nil/portal crap is not good for my mental health.
Great news. My Fortune Cookie last night was, "Unexpected surprises will mark your Saturday ". So either way I have that going for me.

"Involved" is probably not the correct term [per Jake's post above]. We're trying to get him on campus. Then we'd be involved.

If he wants to make a decision this quickly, before giving us a visit, then we really aren't involved at all beyond putting out initial feelers.

"Involved" is probably not the correct term [per Jake's post above]. We're trying to get him on campus. Then we'd be involved.

If he wants to make a decision this quickly, before giving us a visit, then we really aren't involved at all beyond putting out initial feelers.
You might not have been involved, but I was. Kadary has hurt me as much as any man, TWICE!!! I know I’m a fool to have let him do this again, but I just can’t quit Kadary. And, I won’t do it now. It’s not over, I won’t let it be over. Damn it, can’t you see we love you? Rick Pitino doesn’t love you, you’re just another Italian Restaurant bimbo to him.

If there were in fact 3 phone calls, per dasher, I’d say that’s more than initial feelers. As to being involved would depend upon what those phone calls entailed.

If there were in fact 3 phone calls, per dasher, I’d say that’s more than initial feelers. As to being involved would depend upon what those phone calls entailed.
Yea Why the hell do people think we need to get him on campus . The guy spent a year here. He knows what Autry is about too. What're we going to do show him the dome and the Melo Center ahaha.

Those 3 calls were nothing more than here's the NIL $'s, here's the current state of the roster and where you fit in.