Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

If there were in fact 3 phone calls, per dasher, I’d say that’s more than initial feelers. As to being involved would depend upon what those phone calls entailed.

Yeah, but so what? Feels like splitting hairs about a personal definition of "involved."

If he decides today, we didn't get a campus visit. Ergo, tough to say we were legitimately involved, as a factor in this prospect's recruitment. We were apparently on the outside looking in, no matter how many phone calls were made.

And I believe Dasher 100%. This isn't about his information. Just pointing out that we didn't appear to have as strong of a chance as many of us hoped to believe when we found out that our coaches had reached out.

Yea Why the hell do people think we need to get him on campus . The guy spent a year here. He knows what Autry is about too. What're we going to do show him the dome and the Melo Center ahaha.

Agreed, but maybe to meet some of his teammates? I don't know if they're even still on campus, but that could be one thing. Other than that, I wouldn't think he would need to visit although I'm sure Red has tried to get him to visit because him coming would probably seal the deal.

Agreed, but maybe to meet some of his teammates? I don't know if they're even still on campus, but that could be one thing. Other than that, I wouldn't think he would need to visit although I'm sure Red has tried to get him to visit because him coming would probably seal the deal.
Hah you think he met his St John’s teammates?

As I understand it the first call was made by KR.
Really? I would think that is a very good sign as he wouldn't call unless he was interested. So it wasn't just him answering the phone. That being the case, it just feels like nil is a big part of this (although I could be very wrong).

Really? I would think that is a very good sign as he wouldn't call unless he was interested. So it wasn't just him answering the phone. That being the case, it just feels like nil is a big part of this (although I could be very wrong).

Doesn't mean he's coming at all or not (I have no idea either way).

Yea Why the hell do people think we need to get him on campus . The guy spent a year here. He knows what Autry is about too. What're we going to do show him the dome and the Melo Center ahaha.

Those 3 calls were nothing more than here's the NIL $'s, here's the current state of the roster and where you fit in.
That would seem like one call.

Those 3 calls were nothing more than here's the NIL $'s, here's the current state of the roster and where you fit in.
That's funny because the staff really wanted to get him on campus...

Don't let him break your heart - again. It will be like the second time you realized that Jennifer Aniston doesn't love you...:(:confused:

We'll be ok...we'll be ok...:rolleyes:

Don't let him break your heart - again. It will be like the second time you realized that Jennifer Aniston doesn't love you...:(:confused:

We'll be ok...we'll be ok...:rolleyes:
Whaddaya mean she doesn't love me?

That's funny because the staff really wanted to get him on campus...
Obviously the staff wants him on campus because that’s one less weekend he’d spend at another campus. Face to face is better. I’m saying doesn’t mean that it makes any difference to Kadary.

FAk7E4LVUAAXrTB.jpg:large
Is this a joke? Or are you actually sharing some info?

Not getting warm and fuzzy feelings today. No new information on my end, but indicators are not looking good as others have mentioned.

The Instagram follow is not a good sign..
It just feels like we don’t have any real portal buzz compared to other top programs. We got some solid players this year but no one spectacular like Mack or Reynolds or Kadary (still hoping). Hopefully we have a surprisingly successful year and Red can start to build some true momentum with the program and we start to have more juice in the portal.

Last edited:
Independent sportswriter. I think that means no newspaper will hire him.

He admits in follow-up tweets this is his opinion only. But he feels it is an informed opinion.

We will see.
Ah ok, thanks