G League

White 17 pts 3-6 from 3.

Ennis 12 pts 8 asts

Brisset (back down from Toronto) 16 pts 9 rebs

Battle 16 pts 8 rebs.

Battle highlights.

White 9 pts

Ennis 20 pts 8 asts 6 rebs

Brisset has been the traveling man. When Toronto has a game, he’s on their active roster. When they don’t have a game and their G league team does, he plays for them. Toronto has a game tonight but Brisset didn’t get any minutes.

White 9 pts

Ennis 20 pts 8 asts 6 rebs

Brisset has been the traveling man. When Toronto has a game, he’s on their active roster. When they don’t have a game and their G league team does, he plays for them. Toronto has a game tonight but Brisset didn’t get any minutes.

Is that the Mississauga Shuttle?

Brisset 9 pts 9 rebs and then suited up for the Raptors but didn’t see action. Both teams were at home in Toronto which made the doubleheader possible.

Ennis 17 pts 14 asts!

Brisset 9 pts 9 rebs and then suited up for the Raptors but didn’t see action. Both teams were at home in Toronto which made the doubleheader possible.

Ennis 17 pts 14 asts!

Brissett did pull off the doubleheader on Saturday.
Played in Mississauga in the afternoon, a suburb of Toronto. Then played garbage time for a few minutes against the Nets.

A luxury of the two-way contract when the teams are so near by. Gives him the chance to develop in the G-League, get paid a bit more, and has access to team resources.

Maybe I am biased, but I think a G-League prospect is in a good situation with Toronto compared to some other cities who are still a little behind the times (and also don't have the close proximity to the parent team)

Brissett did pull off the doubleheader on Saturday.
Played in Mississauga in the afternoon, a suburb of Toronto. Then played garbage time for a few minutes against the Nets.

A luxury of the two-way contract when the teams are so near by. Gives him the chance to develop in the G-League, get paid a bit more, and has access to team resources.

Maybe I am biased, but I think a G-League prospect is in a good situation with Toronto compared to some other cities who are still a little behind the times (and also don't have the close proximity to the parent team)

Caring about the G League is a very new thing for NBA franchises. And it doesn’t directly make them money or anything.

G-league games are streamed-live around the world. Advertising dollars go directly to the owners, I'm not saying they are turning a profit yet, but they will. Kids stream everything nowadays.

It's nice to see. And a couple of nice passes.
But is there a rule forbidding defense in the G-League?
The biggest issue with the G-league is the bigs (4s-5s) are horrible, all the decent bigs are sitting the bench in the NBA.

I'm no expert but it seems like Tyler could be a very quality backup PG in the NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom