Gait chooses Princeton | Syracusefan.com

Gait chooses Princeton

In that video you can see Stan Kissel (above right) formerly employed for seven years by the SU basketball program as the director of basketball operations. He suddenly resigned December of 2012. I swear I saw him sitting in a court-side seat opposite the visitors bench, free throw line extended at the St. Francis game.

No, he was not a "big time" recruit. He is a very good player, as would be expected he has a great feel for the game but skill set is no where near his father. He is a very smart kid, who made a mature decision to go to one of our nations finest universities. I truly do not believe it had anything to do with a shadow, it was about getting the best education while playing lacrosse.

Princeton is not too shabby academically...what a wonderful opportunity for him.

No, he was not a "big time" recruit. He is a very good player, as would be expected he has a great feel for the game but skill set is no where near his father. He is a very smart kid, who made a mature decision to go to one of our nations finest universities. I truly do not believe it had anything to do with a shadow, it was about getting the best education while playing lacrosse.

I watched him play at CBA last year. The kid clearly displayed a lot of skill, but seemed to not be too greedy for the limelight. A lot of these guys who become uber all americans in HS and top 10 on the IL lists have to be fairly selfish to do so. It's too bad his name won't continue on at SU, but what a wonderful opportunity Princeton is.

Where did his sister end up going?

I watched him play at CBA last year. The kid clearly displayed a lot of skill, but seemed to not be too greedy for the limelight. A lot of these guys who become uber all americans in HS and top 10 on the IL lists have to be fairly selfish to do so. It's too bad his name won't continue on at SU, but what a wonderful opportunity Princeton is.

Where did his sister end up going?

Taylor is a Soph at SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom