Game 15: Syracuse vs Clemson: TV/Radio info [Raycom / 8:00] | Syracusefan.com

Game 15: Syracuse vs Clemson: TV/Radio info [Raycom / 8:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Clemson
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 | 8:00 p.m.

TV: Raycom (WSTM Ch 3 in Syracuse)

Full Raycom list: ACC On Raycom Sports Network: Clemson at Syracuse - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices (subject to blackout).

Clemson vs. Syracuse (M Basketball)

You can also watch online through the ACC Website.

Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

DwelKPNXQAA_Zu-.jpg

For those in Canada and with Rogers.

The game is on Peachtree (WPCH), Channel 584

For those in Canada and with Rogers.

The game is on Peachtree (WPCH), Channel 584
Any chance you know what channel Saturday’s game will be on in Canada? I’ll be in Montreal this weekend, and hoping to catch the game live.

Any chance you know what channel Saturday’s game will be on in Canada? I’ll be in Montreal this weekend, and hoping to catch the game live.

If you dont find out, see if it's on the article Syracuse.com put's out for every game...and if they dont already have it, I'd email them if it were me. Mike Waters and company are experts on anything about the tean, kind of liek the Pope is about religion.

It is on TSN3. (TSN 3 is the main TSN in the Manitoba/Saskatchewan Region), That being said many people have all TSN's as part of their digital cable package. Certainly any sports bar would have it.

As a last resort, you could always stream any game like we all had to for most of the season so far. :)

Awesome, thanks guys. Not sure if the streaming thing will work in Canada, will it? I thought WatchESPN is blacked out up there? Either way, sounds like I’ll be able to see it either at a bar or in the hotel room.