Game 21: Syracuse at BC: TV/Radio info [Raycom / 8:00] | Syracusefan.com

Game 21: Syracuse at BC: TV/Radio info [Raycom / 8:00]

Syracuse at Boston College
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 | 8:00 p.m.

TV: Raycom (WSTM Ch 3 in Syracuse)

Raycom Affiliate List: ACC On Raycom Sports Network: Syracuse at Boston College - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices (subject to blackout).

Syracuse vs. Boston College (M Basketball)

You can also watch online through the ACC website.

Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

DyLANNXWwAUGm-T.jpg

Channel 822 on Fios in the DC area. The Raycomm affiliate in the area has been obsessed with Louisville this year for some reason.

Gonna have to watch this one through the espn app again. Got Roku for the TV so no big deal. The Miami game was glitch free and ran smooth. Unlike the previous game (early in the season) where I used the app on my TV and it kept resetting to the pregame every commercial. Still though, not having Syracuse on local TV just an hour down the road in Rochester 2 of the last 3 games is crazy.

Gonna have to watch this one through the espn app again. Got Roku for the TV so no big deal. The Miami game was glitch free and ran smooth. Unlike the previous game (early in the season) where I used the app on my TV and it kept resetting to the pregame every commercial. Still though, not having Syracuse on local TV just an hour down the road in Rochester 2 of the last 3 games is crazy.
Glad I recently got a smart TV. Sucks not being able to DVR the game, though. I usually have to watch games on delay so hoping this isn't the way it's going to be going forward. #FirstWorldProblems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom