Game 3 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Purdue | Syracusefan.com

Game 3 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Purdue

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DepthPurdue.png

“I won’t have any injury updates until later in the week.” Dino Babers doesn’t have anything to share on Oronde Gadsden’s lower body injury from Saturday.

Babers said he has to wait on right tackle David Wohlabaugh Jr. But he hopes to have Kalan Ellis and Joe More back this week. Garrett Shrader said he expects More and Ellis to be back for this week after the win on Saturday.

If Ellis and More are both back, and Wohlabaugh is out (which seems to be what everyone is expecting), maybe Ellis starts at LG, Bleich slides to RG and More starts at RT? Bradford basically becomes the first guy off the bench at both LG and RG and Petry can rotate in at RT if needed.

If Ellis and More are both back, and Wohlabaugh is out (which seems to be what everyone is expecting), maybe Ellis starts at LG, Bleich slides to RG and More starts at RT? Bradford basically becomes the first guy off the bench at both LG and RG and Petry can rotate in at RT if needed.

Maybe.

But I'm guessing that the coaching staff would prefer to only replace one starter on the OL instead of two. Unless Ellis is so much better than Bradford that it warrants it [which is unlikely, given that Ellis missed the majority if not all of preseason camp, and has been in a walking boot the first two games].

If you're going to make more changes, I think game #4 would make more sense. But I'm expecting that Petry just starts at RT, unless More supplants him there. Petry has played, and the staff seems confident in him. More / Ellis -- who knows due to injuries.

“I won’t have any injury updates until later in the week.” Dino Babers doesn’t have anything to share on Oronde Gadsden’s lower body injury from Saturday.

Babers said he has to wait on right tackle David Wohlabaugh Jr. But he hopes to have Kalan Ellis and Joe More back this week. Garrett Shrader said he expects More and Ellis to be back for this week after the win on Saturday.

Would be fantastic if More / Ellis can play. Our OL rotation is "down" to 7 guys, so that would give us a boost.

And options.

I’m guessing i Jones replaces Gadsden. Alford, Brown, Hatcher.

Babers mentioned it last game that Jones filled the spot.
Yes and Allen is going to start getting a lot more pass catching options out of the backfield too

Looks like Trebor Pena is a no-go again this week as a returner and slot receiver, not listed anywhere on depth chart
Damn, Adams needs to start using his head better out there, can’t afford any special teams turnovers

That doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Dino depth charts are a bit meaningless... Lockett has been backing up Okechukwu the first 2 games but not on the depth chart... Farmer has been getting plenty of run with the 2s at saftey but not on the depth chart. Both Ellis and More have been listed as backups but they haven't dressed for a game yet so... Dino depth charts isn't necessarily who's going to play and where.

Dino depth charts are a bit meaningless... Lockett has been backing up Okechukwu the first 2 games but not on the depth chart... Farmer has been getting plenty of run with the 2s at saftey but not on the depth chart. Both Ellis and More have been listed as backups but they haven't dressed for a game yet so... Dino depth charts isn't necessarily who's going to play and where.
Agreed.

They give us something to talk about.

That's about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors