Game 7 Depth Chart / Game Notes vs Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Game 7 Depth Chart / Game Notes vs Clemson

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Depth Clemson.png

Last edited:
Same as last week except:

- Devaugh (sp) Cooper now is listed at WR with Courtney Jackson and Trebor Pena.
- Terry Lockett is now listed at DT with McKinley Williams and Curtis Harper.

Dam it, Go, you beat me.

Ja'Had Carter makes his 7th consecutive appearance on the chart even though he's DNP'd the last 4 games.

Tisdale tis not appearing on Friday. Not as long as he's in a boot on a scoot.

Last edited:
Did CJ get hurt? The “or” with Cooper is concerning.

Even if Harper is back Lockett has earned time.

I've gotten to the point where I read "OR" as the original starter is either very limited or out.

Hope that's not the case with CJ. Can't recall hearing anything. And Cooper seemed to have a rough game from my recollection.

We need Servais healthy. On the 2cnd or 3rd play, Ellis was pancaked on to his ankle. Ouch. He FINISHED the TD drive, and was on PAT. Came back for a series later, as well. Hopefully, just a minor sprain. We need his strength in there for Clemson.

Hopefully, enough tape to hold him together. Worked for a series, needs to work for the game.

1634051851010.png

The Tigers have put out a new depth chart ahead of their Friday night matchup with Syracuse.

Don’t look for any solid answers regarding the offensive line though. At center, it’s Matt Bockhorst or Hunter Rayburn. At LG, it’s Paul Tchio or Marcus Tate. At RG, it’s Will Putnam or Bockhorst.

Davis Allen is still starting at tight end and Justyn Ross is also listed as a starter after leaving the BC game early.

I really hope our O-Line is close to intact. Bleich & Servais are obviously the 2 guys to keep an eye out for. Given a choice, I'll take Bleich, but would be nice to see them both.

mukuba is a frosh at SS. turner and goodrich are both seniors on pass D and JR. booth is a projected top 10.

I really hope our O-Line is close to intact. Bleich & Servais are obviously the 2 guys to keep an eye out for. Given a choice, I'll take Bleich, but would be nice to see them both.

Ilaoa did decently at C, but he did get blown up a few times - resulting in the play getting blown up.

Prior to going out, Servais was doing much better, and we were ROLLING on O.

What's up with Luke Benson? Looked promising last season but is missing this season. A pass-catching tight end can be a quarterback's best friend.

Bergeron was hobbling around at the end of that game as well but continued to play.

What's up with Luke Benson? Looked promising last season but is missing this season. A pass-catching tight end can be a quarterback's best friend.
He had six, countem six, catches in all of 2020. So far this year he has four catches so he’s on pace to beat last year. The TE position is underutilized on our team and is probably a reason why we had two leave (Hackett and Morris).

He had six, countem six, catches in all of 2020. So far this year he has four catches so he’s on pace to beat last year. The TE position is underutilized on our team and is probably a reason why we had two leave (Hackett and Morris).
8 catches, but 3 TDs for third on the team. Could at least be a red zone threat but your points stand.

Bergeron was hobbling around at the end of that game as well but continued to play.

Yes, that's true. I've convinced myself he is fine and there is nothing to worry about. Because without him, I'd just rather not even think about it!

Had a close view of the sidelines vs Wake. He’s clearly playing through some sort of injury right now. All sorts of banged up.

Did CJ get hurt? The “or” with Cooper is concerning.

Even if Harper is back Lockett has earned time.
Im hearing we are pretty banged up. Really worried about the Oline.

Ja'Had Carter makes his 7th consecutive appearance on the chart even though he's DNP'd the last 4 games.

Tisdale tis not appearing on Friday. Not as long as he's in a boot on a scoot.
The depth chart is useless. Reveals very little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom