Game Day | Syracusefan.com

Game Day

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
First off, thanks to all the kind folks on the board who contacted me and offered me the opportunity to get tickets. In the end, I'm not mobile enough to tool around Boston and the TD Garden given the torn achilles. Yesterday I even turned down an offer of a dinner at Abe and Louie's followed by courtside seats to see the Orange. One of my clients stepped up to the plate. I absolutely killed me to have to say no. The logistics just weren't going to work. Note I'm 4-1 at NCAA Tourney games. The sole loss being the L to David Robinson.

Anyway, I have a good feeling about tonights game. I'm about to go upstairs and hit the weights as soon as I snort these last few pain killers...

LGO

First off, thanks to all the kind folks on the board who contacted me and offered me the opportunity to get tickets. In the end, I'm not mobile enough to tool around Boston and the TD Garden given the torn achilles. Yesterday I even turned down an offer of a dinner at Abe and Louie's followed by courtside seats to see the Orange. One of my clients stepped up to the plate. I absolutely killed me to have to say no. The logistics just weren't going to work. Note I'm 4-1 at NCAA Tourney games. The sole loss being the L to David Robinson.

Anyway, I have a good feeling about tonights game. I'm about to go upstairs and hit the weights as soon as I snort these last few pain killers...

LGO

Always look forward to a Stevensen post on game day after having met you in Albany during the 03 run! Hope you heal fast.

BTW, old handle was dgin309...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom