Game Impressions | Syracusefan.com

Game Impressions

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
DCII and RAK make Dash look like Bill Russell in the first half last night. Crap how many times can they swatted?

Watching Dash last night it is clear to me that he did his understudy work here. He had the SU young big man bunny miss down pat. Kid could have had a really nice game if he could go strong and dunk the damn ball.

Maybe we saw the breakout game for the three frosh last night. Grant looked terrific last night. He made a few really timely plays, but more importantly showed he can do things that will really help us. CJ better get his shot to drop, or Jerami may start to steal time from him. There will definitely be a log jam at forward next season with Fair, McCullough and Grant - Roberson can probably plan on not seeing the floor.

Seemed like both DCII and Cooney started to come around a bit as we moved through the second half. Hopefully they will come out on Thurs. and pick up with some renewed confidence.

I'm beginning to wonder how RAK fits into this lineup? Based on last night's game I don't think you can expect to see a lot of RAK, DCII and Fair on the court all at the same time once we hit the Big East portion of the schedule. Not sure where the offense will come from based on what we've seen so far.

Pretty sure McCullough is 2014

You are right, I was thinking he was one of the kids talking about reclassifying, but I must have been thinking about others.

You are right, I was thinking he was one of the kids talking about reclassifying, but I must have been thinking about others.

He was, but I believe his grades said "Chris - ain't no way in hell you're reclassifying to '13". I might be paraphrasing slightly. :)