Game Reminded Me of Another Historic SU Game With Different Result | Syracusefan.com

Game Reminded Me of Another Historic SU Game With Different Result

mikemorg

Walk On
I don’t remember all the details, and clearly the circumstances could not have been more different, but for whatever reason, the weirdness and craziness of that game last night reminded me of the legendary “Troy Nunes is an absolute magician” overtime loss at Auburn in 2002.

I just remember that game being so bizarre with lots of weird things, kind of like last night, Not the least of which was the unexpected drive by Nunes at the end of the game to tie it. While I have so much more faith in McCord than Nunes — not even in the same stratosphere —I don’t know that I expected us to go down the field and tie the game last night

Where would we all be in our lives without “Troy Nunes is an absolute magician!”

I don’t remember all the details, and clearly the circumstances could not have been more different, but for whatever reason, the weirdness and craziness of that game last night reminded me of the legendary “Troy Nunes is an absolute magician” overtime loss at Auburn in 2002.

I just remember that game being so bizarre with lots of weird things, kind of like last night, Not the least of which was the unexpected drive by Nunes at the end of the game to tie it. While I have so much more faith in McCord than Nunes — not even in the same stratosphere —I don’t know that I expected us to go down the field and tie the game last night

Where would we all be in our lives without “Troy Nunes is an absolute magician!”
The entire feel felt nunes pasqualoni What

I still say if he just didn’t try so hard to be NcNabb, he would have had much more success. It’s okay to take an 8 yard sack.

I still say if he just didn’t try so hard to be NcNabb, he would have had much more success. It’s okay to take an 8 yard sack.
Agreed. Nunes was given a lot of talent and just needed to manage things.

It felt a little like Minnesota from what little I remember (I was an extremely drunk college student)

McCord had been moving the ball well all game, I was confident he could do it but man what a test of faith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom