game thoughts

• none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kcsu

Living Legend
JB is doing the best coaching of his life this year. We do not have a true center. Each of these kids have huge holes in their games yet Jim makes it work between the three of them. Same with the guards. We have talent but both BT and MCW are limited as true guards and TC will never amount to more than a role player as he is too slow doesnt have a great handle and lets call a spade a spade hasnt shot well this year. At forward we have our best and most consistant player in CJ and a very talented very green very poor shooter. The kids play hard and they play with a swagger which is all JB. Take Jim away and we dont win the last two games. He is coaching these kids up to a level that is really amazing.

Give our players some credit. Mcw and Triche are very good, that's why we win games.
They are good but they are not super. JB has gotten them to perform at a very high level that is my point not that they do not have talent simply that JB is getting everything and more out of each of these kids and out of the team

They are good but they are not super. JB has gotten them to perform at a very high level that is my point not that they do not have talent simply that JB is getting everything and more out of each of these kids and out of the team

If they are only good I wonder why NBA folks are talking about them both.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If they are only good I wonder why NBA folks are talking about them both.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
They are both very good but i truly feel as if they are both being coached up to an even higher level. As to our inside game Jim deserves a Gold Star as he has gotten a ton of production out of those guys. My point is simple Jim is getting this team to play at a very high level. He is coaching at a Hall of fame level

triche's strength and body control is elite when he gets out of his own way he is unstoppable.. there are times when it seems the lightbulb is all the way on.. and then its not.. talent wise though the kid is a helluva ballplayer who could be a team first guy and average 20 a game the rest of the year.

Oh Lord
I will stand by that comment. Hope that im wrong but i dont see great things out of Tc and believe he will be recruited over

I will stand by that comment. Hope that im wrong but i dont see great things out of Tc and believe he will be recruited over
Can you possibly make a more premature statement. He's got 3 more years to get better. And is just not ready yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you possibly make a more premature statement. He's got 3 more years to get better. And is just not ready yet.

I realize that he has three more years to play. I also realize that he RS'd last year. In my opinion I think that TC has a chance to be a solid player for us. I do not think that he is the answer next year. I do not see him stepping in next year and taking over for either MCW or BT i just do not see the upside in him. Again i hope that im wrong.

I realize that he has three more years to play. I also realize that he RS'd last year. In my opinion I think that TC has a chance to be a solid player for us. I do not think that he is the answer next year. I do not see him stepping in next year and taking over for either MCW or BT i just do not see the upside in him. Again i hope that im wrong.

In TC i see a player who still adjusting
to the speed and physicality of college ball. Hes more athletic than hes shown so far and once he starts feeling more comfortable and confident his offense will fluorish.

In TC i see a player who still adjusting
to the speed and physicality of college ball. Hes more athletic than hes shown so far and once he starts feeling more comfortable and confident his offense will fluorish.

I have not had a chance to see him play in practice or in HS i have only seen him in games this year so i really dont know. To me he plays very hard is a true hustle type of kid which you have to love. He is big and seems strong kind of like BT. The weakness that i see are not a great handle and on the slow side. I see him as a true shooting guard . Again i hope that im wrong and i really like how he plays balls out.

I have not had a chance to see him play in practice or in HS i have only seen him in games this year so i really dont know. To me he plays very hard is a true hustle type of kid which you have to love. He is big and seems strong kind of like BT. The weakness that i see are not a great handle and on the slow side. I see him as a true shooting guard . Again i hope that im wrong and i really like how he plays balls out.
andy rautins

I really want to see TC succeed after his sacrifice last year with the red shirt. The minutes this year were his for the taking with only 3 true guards, but he hasn't performed well enough to get them.
Contrast that with Grant, who was ready but was buried behind several others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom