middle Tenn - yes
So Miss over UNT - toss up.
VT over ND - yes
Ohio over Cent Mich - nope
Stanford over Cal - yes
Wash over Ariz St - good so far
USC over UCLA - later

these are almost all Favorites too

of the 44 teams with a shot at a bowl you could have easily 25-30 go away this week from beating us to 6 or a 5 win APR slot.

66 teams with 6 wins or 5 and APR better than us.
31 teams for 14 spots , 11 have 5 wins

ND, Vandy, Indiana are the teams to be worried about. but if we get to 5 and not all the 5 win teams win I think we get in now.

Last edited:
hawaii down with 3:41 to freson to go knocks them out of contention too if they dont come back.

If Dungey was QB next week like our chances, however that ain't happening and with what we got don't think we got a chance which sucks.

but its almost a done deal that our game means something which makes its still a reason to watch and care.

Hawaii comes back with a 4th down roughing the passer to take the lead with 1 Min to go.

TCU beating Texas and Ole Miss beating Miss st would get us in I think even if every other game went against us.

but its almost a done deal that our game means something which makes its still a reason to watch and care.

Hawaii comes back with a 4th down roughing the passer to take the lead with 1 Min to go.

TCU beating Texas and Ole Miss beating Miss st would get us in I think even if every other game went against us.
Wow so have to think northwestern wins vandy losing tonight and next week would help wonder how many spots would be

I'll watch and care because we only get 12-13 of these games per year. Have to watch them. But next week stands to be really ugly. Pitt isn't going to feel sorry for us, they have their own goals to accomplish, and they're playing really well these last 2 weeks.

Anyone got the analytics after all games said and done yesterday, still believing

So Wash beat Ariz St
USC beat UCLA
SoFlorida beat SMU

65 6+ win teams
Army has 6 but 2 FCS teams. But i think 6-6 they would still go as a 5 win team with APR and feel ok about it
N. texas, BC, Indiana are ahead of us in APR

17 5 win teams, and they cant all win and only a couple 4 win APR teams are in play.

Big games
* team to root for #will be favored
Miss St* - Ole Miss
SMU - Navy#
UNC# - NC st
Duke - Miami#
Texas - TCU*a win knocks out Texas but also TCU needs to win twice to get to 6
NW - Ill*
Mary - Rutgers*
Texas SA - Charlotte*
SMiss - LT#
MiamiO - Ball st*
Akron - Ohio#
Hawaii - Mass*
South Al - NMex St*

5 favorites that have something to play for too

Last edited:
Obvi have to win first which tall task but in end going into the week I need to know there will be 5 apr spots open cause that is what we will need. Bc and north Texas already have one, vandy prob has one and assume n western will get to 6 this weekend. So we prob be 4th in pecking order with win.

15 slots, four 5 win teams we cant catch leaves 11 slots, and 13 teams playing for them. we cant catch Vandy as they beat Ole Miss but now a Miss St win knocks them both out.

if the clear favorites win we will have a spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom