Garrett Shrader Interview | Wake | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Shrader Interview | Wake

guys a warrior. watch the clip in the interview his first run his ankle buckles as he starts to run. No idea why they haven't been resting him the last two games. Does anyone know if he is coming back next year.

I really like Shrader but I don't think he can go 2 games without badly spraining his ankles. I hate to post that I want him to leave but I don't trust the staff to not put him out there when he can't walk. We did the same thing last year and were not competitive and this season has honestly been worse.

With a healthy Shrader playing like he did early in the season, I wouldn’t just concede the game to FSU.

Louisville and Uconn were his only good games. UVA, NC State, and Purdue were not good he was OK. Definitely not good enough to ride him off the cliff when he became unable to walk.

Louisville and Uconn were his only good games. UVA, NC State, and Purdue were not good he was OK. Definitely not good enough to ride him off the cliff when he became unable to walk.
You forgot Wagner and UConn and UVA was good, but did my post really need parsing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom