Garrett Shrader Post-Game Interview | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Shrader Post-Game Interview

I encourage everyone to watch this interview. How can any SU fan not want to actively root for him and the team!
Exactly right. He took the blame for everything and heaped praise on everyone except himself. GS is a leader. He is our future now. Gilbert recruited him so he isn't going anywhere. Besides, why should he the team is his now.

He is spreading the ball around so the receivers room should be happy and recruits can see possibilities with Taj gone.

Tucker has a great compliment in Shrader as defenses focus on hom to their peril.

Love this kid.

I have a newish friend that is a lifetime ND fan. Because he knows I'm a Syracuse guy he watched some the game yesterday. Out of nowhere I got the following text "Schrader is a hell of a QB for the Orange." I didn't correct his spelling but I did give him some quick background on him and he was even more impressed given he hadn't played QB in a while. I haven't had anyone reach out to me to compliment anything about our football team I years. Honestly think it was Dungeys senior season.

He does, what a team player should do, the finger you point is to the person in the mirror.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom