GEAUX TIGERS | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

GEAUX TIGERS

7-0 Bama. That's game. LSU is clueless on offense. Three would have been enough to win.

"That hold wasn't significant enough" lol.
One of the more ridiculous things I've ever heard an announcer say.

Also, one of the reasons the popularity of football is declining. Penalties should not be whimsical decisions of a ref depending on how they feel at any given moment.

With A&M losing, SEC can't take the chance of an Alabama loss.

One loss isn't going to hurt Bama, although I really can't see anyone beating them, other than Auburn, the Sec East is so bad that its actually possible Kentucky could win it.

Can't stand Saban or Alabama. This game ultimately won't matter since Bama could lose 2 games and still make the playoff.
Ugh, cuse and lsu are my household teams. Zero point today! Gotta be a first.

One loss isn't going to hurt Bama, although I really can't see anyone beating them, other than Auburn, the Sec East is so bad that its actually possible Kentucky could win it.

Kentucky will probably win SEC East right now. And if they do the SEC defenders who say they can do no wrong need to stand down. If Kentucky wins the SEC East how good is the SEC really?

The SEC is a great conference, but this pedestal they are put on is ridiculous. They aren't that good EVERY year and this year is pure fact of that if Kentucky wins the SEC East.

Clemson can beat Bama. Defense is just as ferocious as LSU's and their offense is about 100x better.

Saban >>>>>> Dabo

I'm not a Bama fanboy, but I think they'd take Clemson.

Kentucky will probably win SEC East right now. And if they do the SEC defenders who say they can do no wrong need to stand down. If Kentucky wins the SEC East how good is the SEC really?

The SEC is a great conference, but this pedestal they are put on is ridiculous. They aren't that good EVERY year and this year is pure fact of that if Kentucky wins the SEC East.

Florida is going to win the east after Kentucky's last second loss to UGA last night.

Alabama - Florida is probably not going to be a competitive game.

SEC West top to bottom is better than any conference division. SEC East top to bottom is below average.

Tennessee is going to win tbe SEC east. As they will beat Kentucky in Knoxville last week and Florida will lose in Baton Rouge to LSU.
They will get curb stomped in Atlanta again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom