GEICO Dikembe Mutombo commercial | Syracusefan.com

GEICO Dikembe Mutombo commercial

Did you see the Coke commercial and how some Arabs are calling it offensive? People really need to grow up

Derrick Coleman would have made a funnier one. DM is too giddy. The commercial needs some edge.

Did you see the Coke commercial and how some Arabs are calling it offensive? People really need to grow up

Don't they think everything is offensive? I'm sorry, but some people could really use a sense of humor.

Derrick Coleman would have made a funnier one. DM is too giddy. The commercial needs some edge.

Yeah, I watched and felt like it was really close to being absolutely great, but for some reason that I can't put my finger on (or wag it at) it seems to miss the mark for me.

They should make one of Uconn players stealing laptops. Now that would be funny.

They should make one of Uconn players stealing laptops. Now that would be funny.
How happy are GEICO customers? Happier than Fab Melo running into a door.

haha awesome spot. I'd love to implement this in my office, with me in the Dikembe Mutombo role.

Embarrassed to say, but at a waste paper basket, I've sent people's "weak trash" out of there. Cheesy pun intended.

As you can see, I've never played above the rim.

image.tiff

No reason not to be, he's a wonderful person who has used his fame and fortune to do so much humanitarian work in Africa.

I always liked Mutombo.

Dikembe was the only former NBA player in London this summer cheering for the US Olympic team. And he's a naturalized US citizen, not some one who was born here. That commercial kind of goes against type because Dikembe is really a "gentle giant" sort of guy in person.

Or of Syracuse players doing [insert something that has drawn news over the past 3+ seasons]

But Coleman wasn't known as a shot blocker. In order for the commercial to make sense, DC would just have to be running around punching people in the face.

Ron Arteest already has that spot locked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom