Gems from the bone yard | Syracusefan.com

Gems from the bone yard

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
"At least we don't have to pay an exit fee. All those teams that left in the past 2 years are suckers. "

"Maybe that's our plan be the last one out and keep all the exit fees "

"Providence, seton hall, depaul, villanova, st. johns all suck right now and will for the foreseeable future. Just because they are labeled basketball only schools doesn't mean they are any good at basketball. Enjoy watching butler, creighton, Xavier continue to make the NCAA tourney while you hope for a NIT bid.
In horrible but true news, I just got engaged to a st johns fan who went to villanova. She laughed at me today. Should I end it? "

"oh well. not a real surprise. UCONN, Cinci, and USF left. Time to beg harder i guess."

"I think it is time to sit back and take a deep breath. This isn't over yet with questions about UNC and BCU possibly heading to the BIG. FSU and Clemson may leave for BIG 12.
My wish is Uconn to the BIG but that is probably a pipe dream. The ACC is still a real possibility and that would be one hell of a basketball conference. "

"I know this will not get much play here, but I officially hate college football and what it has done to our great conference. Sad sad day for all BE BB fans. "

"Whoever still wants to go the ACC is small-minded. They just threw us to the dogs not even a month ago and you still want to go there? I'd rather rot in the Big East than play with those Benedict Arnold's. "

"The Big Ten wants the NYC market. We offer that 100 times more than Rutgers. Rutgers doesn't even know if they can get their conference games televised for any sport because of their current local TV package. If we get passed over by the Big10, I think the best, most honorable option would be to join that A-10 basketball league and go independent in football. "​

"Maybe that's our plan be the last one out and keep all the exit fees "

Awesome.

In horrible but true news, I just got engaged to a st johns fan who went to villanova. She laughed at me today. Should I end it? "

This made me smile. Pretty funny.

Definately. Time to man up and get your priorities straight.

Aside from being a St. John's fan, she sounds like a smart woman.

In horrible but true news, I just got engaged to a st johns fan who went to villanova. She laughed at me today. Should I end it? "​
You don't need to end it, but you have to split along with the BB-onlies. Hi Creighton!