general Musings , looks like Penn state has a winner. LMAO at The EERs, and Go Canes | Syracusefan.com

general Musings , looks like Penn state has a winner. LMAO at The EERs, and Go Canes

Don

2nd String
I know the big ten is bad but the job Bill Obrien is doing at Penn state is incredible. They are out in front of Iowa by two touchdowns already tonight. I thought they might win 4 games all year. He seems like nice guy and is a good friend of marrones. Penn state got lucky with him and I still think after a couple years of numbers loss on recruiting they will be really hurting but looks like he has brought some class to the school.

Now other than a great win by us last night nothing and I do mean nothing makes me happier than watching the EERs get curb stomped by Kansas State tonight, tehy are the biggest talkers in all of sports and two weeks ago they didnt need defense to win and Holgerson was the messiah and tonight well lets just say LMAO,

I want the ACC to have a great league and a dominant team but the next best thing that could happen tonight is having the canes pound them Noles. They have spent like nine months running us down and telling everyone how great they are and they don,t deserve a league with bottom feeders like us and Pitt and Duke, so if the noles go down tonight it would make for a perfect weekend

Cue the anti-Penn State posts in 3, 2, 1.

Otherwise, if FSU loses, they do not deserve to be ranked and the ACC blows.

Now other than a great win by us last night nothing and I do mean nothing makes me happier than watching the EERs get curb stomped by Kansas State tonight, tehy are the biggest **** talkers in all of sports and two weeks ago they didnt need defense to win and Holgerson was the messiah and tonight well lets just say LMAO,

Could not happen to a better fanbase. They thought they were elite. Now they know otherwise. They still have TCU and OU on their schedule. Could get ugly.