Geno’s Hair | Syracusefan.com

Geno’s Hair

Toronto Cuse

Walk On
It needs its own thread. Geno has the worst hair of any Syracuse player since I started watching in 1989. My wife couldn’t stop talking about it.

Chukwu’s outer body experience was almost lost on my family because they were so fixated on how bad Geno’s hair was.

I’m giving him a hard time (deservingly so) and Geno hasn’t had a great start, but I think by the time ACC play rolls around he’s going to be a difference maker for this team.

What an enjoyable game last night!

It needs its own thread. Geno has the worst hair of any Syracuse player since I started watching in 1989. My wife couldn’t stop talking about it.

Chukwu’s outer body experience was almost lost on my family because they were so fixated on how bad Geno’s hair was.

I’m giving him a hard time (deservingly so) and Geno hasn’t had a great start, but I think by the time ACC play rolls around he’s going to be a difference maker for this team.

My 14-year old wouldn't stop talking about it either. And he's into all the weird nonsense lately, including tucking your sweats into the tops of your white tube socks. Skinny khakis pegged and rolled up. But he was destroying that hair.

Geno has the worst hair of any Syracuse player since I started watching in 1989.

Worse than Richard Manning's mullet?

105311-7560009Fr.jpg

Oaklands coach may have been the only guy in the building with worse hair.

Came here to post this. For half the game, all I could think about was "Is that real or a cover?"

I feel like his hair makes him look less athletic...

Not a fan either, but if he can provide scoring off the bench, I don't care if he grows it out and colors it like xxxtentacion.

I will not google that. I will not google that.

I will not google that until I get home from work...

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were talking about the Eddie Munster look of the UConn women's coach. My bad. :oops:

He just needs to go full on afro, adding 5 inches in height and rock the high socks. Then all the sudden it goes from worst to first on the team.

His hair definitely helps on defense.

What you call the worst, I call trend-setting.
If this starts trending on the board i’ll start posting close ups of Mookie in all the bball and trump threads until I receive the ban hammer

Take Tupac, Travis Scott, Kobe's mouth/eyes/smile, and Andre 3000 (if he had dreads go down like long hair) and that is Geno Thorpe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom