Geno | Syracusefan.com

Geno

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
How many minutes would my man Geno have gotten the last 2 games? 50? 60?

Threw it all away for nuthin.

JB ain’t gonna let a kid back that quit guys once the university announced he left.

Last edited:
JB ain’t gonna let a kid back that quit guys.

I wouldn't bet my life on that. Paul Harris, Elvir Ovcina, Otis Hill, didn't Ron Payton quit back in the day? The one difference is that the school announced he was leaving, while in the other cases the school kept it low key. But as a general matter, JB has shown a willingness to take a kid back if he will help the team.

Paul Harris says hello.

The media never announced Paul Harris leaving. I edited my post to stress that. The Geno Love here is weird frankly because he’s done nothing all year.

The media never announced Paul Harris leaving. I edited my post to stress that. The Geno Love here is weird frankly because he’s done nothing all year.

It's not love. It is using perspective. Some of you are caught in your feelings over him quitting and saying he doesn't have the skill to play at this level which is asinine. Do I need to link the Geno Thorpe transfer thread to put the mirror up to this board's face?

It's not really about him, it's about Frank playing last night like a combination of the Bad News Bears and Keystone Cops. If Howard Washington couldn't get run last night, then clearly JB doesn't think he's ready.

I was all about Frank playing through mistakes but it became borderline cruel to leave him out there at points in the 2nd half.

I actually feel more comfortable with the ball in Washington’s hands than I do with Howard. Howard is better, but he makes me nervous. He has a lot to prove before I am convinced he’s an ACC point guard.

Did JB address it in the presser. At one point he said “that’s it” but I could hear the question.

It's not really about him, it's about Frank playing last night like a combination of the Bad News Bears and Keystone Cops. If Howard Washington couldn't get run last night, then clearly JB doesn't think he's ready.

I was all about Frank playing through mistakes but it became borderline cruel to leave him out there at points in the 2nd half.

I’m actually happy JB let him play through it. It’s a good learning experience.
Not you, but I think it’s weird the board is willing to give Geno a bigger benefit of doubt when he quit and played one good game compared to Howard who played well in seven out of eight games. Also averaging 15 in the AAC isn’t averaging 15 in the ACC.

I’m actually happy JB let him play through it. It’s a good learning experience.
Not you, but I think it’s weird the board is willing to give Geno a bigger benefit of doubt when he quit and played one good game compared to Howard who played well in seven out of eight games. Also averaging 15 in the AAC isn’t averaging 15 in the ACC.

But you're still playing against D1 talent and he had to do everything for that team. It's ok. You're upset he left in the manner he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom