Georgetown Game in DC Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game in DC Tickets

stlorange

Scout Team
I've decided to attend my third straight cuse game in DC (the previous two being wins I might add!) in March and was wondering how good the seats are via making the $50 contribution to the the hoyas and purchasing through them. I normally go through stubhub even though they generally are a little more expensive than other ticket outlets. I don't mind the upper deck, especially if in a lower row. If the hoyas right their ship and we continue our winning I imagine it will be quite a sellout. Thx.

I've decided to attend my third straight cuse game in DC (the previous two being wins I might add!) in March and was wondering how good the seats are via making the $50 contribution to the the hoyas and purchasing through them. I normally go through stubhub even though they generally are a little more expensive than other ticket outlets. I don't mind the upper deck, especially if in a lower row. If the hoyas right their ship and we continue our winning I imagine it will be quite a sellout. Thx.
Last I knew, they were in the upper parts of the upper deck, in the corners and behind the basket. Not outstanding but a lot closer to the court than seat 34,636 (or whatever the current attendance record is) in the Dome.