Georgetown Loses to American U | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Loses to American U

Besides SU athletes and coaches and the scrap metal guy, who are the other local celebrities? I’m out of the loop.
Considering the amount of press any B or C celebrity gets when the take a dump at a Speedway off the thruway it doesn’t take much to be a local celebrity.

As bad as they are they seem to care more than our players when the teams meet. They can be winless and I’d still expect to lose that’s how bad we play against them.

We lost to a Georgetown team that went 0-19 in the Big East last year.

We can’t say a word about them unless we beat them this year.
They also got that miracle Big East title. Have we even made the semis of the ACCT once since joining?

As bad as they are they seem to care more than our players when the teams meet. They can be winless and I’d still expect to lose that’s how bad we play against them.
Post- Big East, we are 3-4 against them and it took a Battle buzzer beater to win one of those.

Embarrassing.

There is no point to laugh at Georgetown's misfortune. Meanwhile, Rutgers has beaten No. 1 Purdue again. They already beat Indiana earlier this season. They are locked for NCAA tournament already.

There is no point to laugh at Georgetown's misfortune. Meanwhile, Rutgers has beaten No. 1 Purdue again. They already beat Indiana earlier this season. They are locked for NCAA tournament already.
Well they can get their 3-4 years of success after 50 of irrelevancy

bill murray comedy GIF

Considering the amount of press any B or C celebrity gets when the take a dump at a Speedway off the thruway it doesn’t take much to be a local celebrity.
Richard Greco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom