Georgetown opens -1.5 over SU... | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown opens -1.5 over SU...

i remember the last game you said was easy money too.....

Vegas nailed the last line at 21...

I like this. Logic would suggest that since they baet us in our place, they will cover easily. Going against logic and conventional wisdom in the betting world usually pays off.

just one point? to a higher ranked team who's already beat us convincingly now playing on their homecourt ? last ten games georgetown 9-1 SU 5-5 . add in senior night factor . what gives here ?

just one point? to a higher ranked team who's already beat us convincingly now playing on their homecourt ? last ten games georgetown 9-1 SU 5-5 . add in senior night factor . what gives here ?
It suggests a sucker bet. I like that.

Hey! Some of my calls have been spot on this year...:)

Yeah, they have been. So this call is "easy money?" Where is your $$ 690? G'Town?

Yeah? What, and Scoop isn't even playing... go figure

just saying if it were my money i'd ask for at minimum -3 .

Yeah, they have been. So this call is "easy money?" Where is your $$ 690? G'Town?
To be honest, double oh, I was knee deep in happy hour when the line came out and I got a little ahead of myself. In reality, I wouldn't touch this line with Igor's money

Reactions: 007

It means people that really know stuff know we aren't as bad as a majority of this board thinks we are. We had a tough shooting stretch with our best player playing terrible ball. Still we were in each game. The people that know think we would be favored over almost every team in the country except 4 or 5 on a neutral court .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom