Georgetown ugh | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown ugh

Acesn8s

Starter
Hoyas lose two of their best players and giving OK State all they want ugh!!!!

Georgia Tech also won convincingly tonight without Alvarado, it’s starting PG.

We’re not beating Tech or Georgetown.

The back up point guard had a nice game, and Mclung and the center went bonkers. We may beat Ga Tech MAYBE, but we aint beating this Hoyas team from what i see. I almost threw up in my mouth typing that.

Georgia Tech also won convincingly tonight without Alvarado, it’s starting PG.

We’re not beating Tech or Georgetown.
Buddy and Girard will start hitting shots and we’ll take at least one of them. I’m not surprised Georgetown came to play tonight but losing two key players will take its toll once the adrenaline wears off I’m sure.

Ewing looks to be a way better coach than many thought he would be.
It’s year 3 for him with zero NCAAT appearances. His team better show some improvement by this point.
This win helps erase the UNC Greensboro home loss his team suffered. Plus they lost at home to Penn State.

We all knew watching Oklahoma State they weren’t that good.
They beat us on athleticism.

It’s year 3 for him with zero NCAAT appearances. His team better show some improvement by this point.
This win helps erase the UNC Greensboro home loss his team suffered. Plus they lost at home to Penn State.

We all knew watching Oklahoma State they weren’t that good.
They beat us on athleticism.
Yeah, I hear you. I'm not putting him in the HOF. To my eye, his teams play hard and seem to be well coached.

Buddy and Girard will start hitting shots and we’ll take at least one of them. I’m not surprised Georgetown came to play tonight but losing two key players will take its toll once the adrenaline wears off I’m sure.

They’ll start hitting shots on Dec 18th.

The past two years Georgetown had a hard time finishing games. They had good size leads in several games they lost. They could have easily beat us the past two years.

which is why we as fans should stop throwing stones in our glass house...

in the last 2 weeks somebody posted how bad the big ten was this year... since then, we've gone 0-3 including 2 Big ten losses and the big ten ate ACC's lunch

I really think JB totally out coached Ewing the last two years and that is why we won.

Ironic, huh.

Matchups matter. I thought the younger Thompson was also a good coach, but Boeheim often got the better of him. Krzyzewski, same deal.

Jamie Dixon's probably not a superior coach (he sure wasn't from 2005 to 2012), but...obviously.

For the record, I've been really impressed with Ewing. And I agree that Boeheim outschemed him in both of our recent wins.

I really think JB totally out coached Ewing the last two years and that is why we won.
Yeah. I don't remember a lot of the game details. I do remember last year, at home, being down 15-17 points, Battle going off in the 2nd half and hitting the game winner with like 1 second left.

Yep. If Likekele doesn’t play aagainst us we win
We certainly would have a better chance, but we do not win that game even if he doesn't play IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom