Georgia Dawgs taking care of their own | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Dawgs taking care of their own

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Nothing to see hear. They weren’t racing. They just happened to be driving at a high rate of speed after syncing up positions at a stop and coincidentally each floored it. Of course then why lie about knowing each other ?

Nothing to see until they kill an innocent and then they’ll still get off.

Nothing to see hear. They weren’t racing. They just happened to be driving at a high rate of speed after syncing up positions at a stop and coincidentally each floored it. Of course then why lie about knowing each other ?

neil patrick harris dr horrible GIF

I heard of worse on Erie Blvd before they cracked down.

Guys just need to be smart about how they play. Find a section of highway where no others cars are around and do a quick pull or two from 50 to 100. If you see cars ahead, slow down. Avoid the stupid crap on city streets and weaving in and out of traffic.

Difference between north and south. Up here the DA fantasizes about jamming up SU athletes. Down there they cops are defacto employees of the Athletic Dept.

He probably just didn’t recognize his teammate without his helmet on. Maybe they should put players’ numbers on the cars. For example. If someone saw this car driving down the street, they could immediately identify the driver as an offensive lineman.

IMG_3128.jpeg

He probably just didn’t recognize his teammate without his helmet on. Maybe they should put players’ numbers on the cars. For example. If someone saw this car driving down the street, they could immediately identify the driver as an offensive lineman.

View attachment 243965
This is an excellent idea. But don’t stop there, provide the numbers to local law enforcement so they can allow the good players to continue committing their violations without the inconvenience of being stopped … but once in a while pull over one of the bad /underperforming players

This is an excellent idea. But don’t stop there, provide the numbers to local law enforcement so they can allow the good players to continue committing their violations without the inconvenience of being stopped … but once in a while pull over one of the bad /underperforming players
You, sir, get it.

The mailbox at the end of the driveway of my childhood home served as the defacto starting line for late night drag races.
(For those of you who may be familiar, I lived at the north end of 60 Road, between Phoenix and Baldwinsville.)

The mailbox at the end of the driveway of my childhood home served as the defacto starting line for late night drag races.
(For those of you who may be familiar, I lived at the north end of 60 Road, between Phoenix and Baldwinsville.)
690 just past 48 and 481 just south of Fulton is where my buddy and I would go from a roll from time to time, but only if there were no other cars in sight. Slow down to 50, hit it to about 100 and then back off to normal speeds. If we ever went from a light, it was just a quick run through first gear, hit second, and let off right around the speed limit.