Georgia Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Recruiting

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
There is a football team loaded with D-1 talent in Georgia. I have very close ties to the family that has two biological sons and two adopted sons who all play(ed) for this specific team. The youngest adopted son is considered the best Georgia recruit since Herschel. Of the two biological sons, the older was rated as high as a 4* QB (+6’4/210). The younger one is going into his junior year and is considered a better talent and bigger arm. I have spoken to coach GA in the last few months and will be pushing hard at intro’s for the lone uncommitted son. ACC is an important catalyst for the family. Keep you all posted.

hopefully grayson the way recruiting is going at that school they had the #1 scout kid this year

Good call upperdeck... Robert is a REALLY good kid.. Hearing the recruiting stories is unbelievable. It's still not over IMO, although half the team is going to Clemson including other family members..

Yeah didn't the former QB for Grayson just transfer to Clemson too...I'm assuming that's the family relation? Guess his brother wouldn't want to compete with him at Clemson for time and that would open the door for maybe SU to get involved?

Yeah didn't the former QB for Grayson just transfer to Clemson too...I'm assuming that's the family relation? Guess his brother wouldn't want to compete with him at Clemson for time and that would open the door for maybe SU to get involved?

That and why risk competing with Chad Kelly LOL ... um yeah ... I couldn't help myself.

Nick decommitted from Mississippi State a few weeks ago and is "walking on" at Clemson. Nick and Robert are best friends and you can image schools offered them both scholarships including Bama. No surprise on Nick's takeaways of Chad. Nick has a cannon and is still growing. 6'5/215-220 now. Shd be interesting to see how it unfolds and if they all stay with Clemson. Bama and LSU are not happy..

That and why risk competing with Chad Kelly LOL ... um yeah ... I couldn't help myself.

Ha - Chad Kelly will have transferred off to Norfolk St. by the time he would arrive anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom