Gerritt Cole needs a burner phone | Syracusefan.com

Gerritt Cole needs a burner phone

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
why would he put something that can easily be traced regarding his cheating? The hypocrisy in this sport in terms of rules and what is acceptable in breaking them is comedy. I'm shocked the Astros may have had some help in increasing mph and spin rate. Trevor Bauer gets the Canseco treatment and lo and behold now we have this.

Batters want pitchers to have control, as opposed to getting hit in the head with a slippery ball. Isn't that right Chip?

My favorite case (blanking on his name) was the NYY pitcher that had the stuff plastered all over his neck during a nationally televised Sunday night game with cameras all over the place.

My favorite case (blanking on his name) was the NYY pitcher that had the stuff plastered all over his neck during a nationally televised Sunday night game with cameras all over the place.

Michael Pineda

why would he put something that can easily be traced regarding his cheating? The hypocrisy in this sport in terms of rules and what is acceptable in breaking them is comedy. I'm shocked the Astros may have had some help in increasing mph and spin rate. Trevor Bauer gets the Canseco treatment and lo and behold now we have this.

weird how these 30+ age pitchers like Verlander, Morton, and Cole went to Houston and their velo and spin rate all shot up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom