Get ' em Hop | Syracusefan.com

Get ' em Hop

I felt Rak had consistently better effert and energy on the Canadian trip. I also felt that for whatever reason he got called for some really weird fouls. I know DC2 had that one big game but Rak was our best big in that trip IMO and I feel he will be this season.

Make him an 80% foul shooter, then aggressive enough to get to the line 8-10 times a game.

If my math is right (and I minored in Math), that means, on average, we can see 6.4-8 points per game from the line from Rak!

You're welcome.

Im really in the camp that doesnt ever see Xmas being a factor but man did this guy seem to get neutered by the ref quickly in games. Hope he lives up to his potential

Im really in the camp that doesnt ever see Xmas being a factor but man did this guy seem to get neutered by the ref quickly in games. Hope he lives up to his potential

Everyone complains they want to see the "fire" in Rak, yet whenever he got aggressive, he got called for nickel dimers. Or, didn't get passed the ball. I don't blame the kid for playing reserved one bit.

Was going to post this but you beat me to it :)
Gone are the days Rak hesitates on offense I think, and it will make us much better :).
A offensive foul or occasional turnover for a big(when you have a deep bench) is like a missed shot can care less.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom