getting caught in a time paradox | Syracusefan.com

getting caught in a time paradox

SBU72

All Conference
I was moving some old tapes around and came across one that was unmarked. I popped it into the VCR and found that it was the UC0nn game from 2012 in Storrs. During the first 10 minutes, SU had played 10 guys. At one time the following players were on the floor; MCW, Waiters, Fair, Southerland, and Keita, all non-starters. Watching the 2nd half as SU lost a 17 pt lead, I was wondering why they weren't doing certain things then realized that what I was expecting from some players didn't happen for a year or 2 later. Watching some of the old games gets confusing when future stars haven't reached their stardom yet.

I remember the first half though, we were just crushing those fools. Specifically Dion just flashing through the lane and hammering home a monster dunk. It was awesome.

During the first 10 minutes, SU had played 10 guys. >>>>> Watching the 2nd half as SU lost a 17 pt lead,

Precisely why JB refuses to let the starters sit... They get cold, same reason a pitcher throws while his team is batting. :)

I remember the first half though, we were just crushing those fools. Specifically Dion just flashing through the lane and hammering home a monster dunk. It was awesome.

I think K-JO2 will be more like Waiters than Ennis. Or maybe more like MCW without all the turnovers. I just hope we get at least 2 years out of K-JO2 if not three or four.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom