Getting DOMINATED | Syracusefan.com

Getting DOMINATED

CuseJo

Walk On
We are getting man handled vs. Cinci at home...

When DM took over we were one of the worst BCS team. Three years after, we are in the same position... Which BCS conference team would we beat? Vanderbilt? Maryland?

We got lucky vs WF. I'm PRAYING for WF type of game rest of this game.

When DM took over we were one of the worst BCS team. Three years after, we are in the same position... Which BCS conference team would we beat? Vanderbilt? Maryland?

just turn on the um osu game because that's shaping up to be a good one

I don't know if you are following the fortunes of Vandy, but we would never beat them, losing games in the last minute to the best of the SEC, with a first year coach who is recruiting the hell of things at a school that has an average SAT score among the highest in the country, 21st ranked recruiting class by rivals for those who put stock that

I don't know if you are following the fortunes of Vandy, but we would never beat them, losing games in the last minute to the best of the SEC, with a first year coach who is recruiting the hell of things at a school that has an average SAT score among the highest in the country, 21st ranked recruiting class by rivals for those who put stock that
vandy would beat su by 21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom