Getting pop ups | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Getting pop ups

I may have been a bit off on the fix. Should be set for those who replied to this thread.

Hit me again

The previous fix had to be deleted and reworked. Anyone previously hit may need to be added to the new usergroup. You should be all set. Please let me know either way.

Anyone in this merged thread who is still getting mobile popups should reply with a screen shot. I'd also appreciate a reply or DM from those who replied, but are no longer seeing the popups.

I can make a change on my end for those who reply, but the screen captures help block future problems for others.

Worth noting: Pop ups have never been authorized for this site. I get them daily on yahoo, and a few other sites, and others are getting them here.

Just started getting them again, temery I don’t like you fixed mine from the thread that was on the b-ball board but it has started again form me again. Just started back up.

979C39E0-A7AA-4D68-8ED5-2A130B682BB2.png

Every time I click off a thread or forum I’m getting them.

Ok, I changed your usergroup.

Thanks I’ll let you know how it works out. And that first post I made up top was a typo. When I said I don’t like you, you’re a good dude, just wanted to make sure you didn’t think I was talking ish

Thanks I’ll let you know how it works out. And that first post I made up top was a typo. When I said I don’t like you, you’re a good dude, just wanted to make sure you didn’t think I was talking ish

I hadn't seen it :)

Sorry about the pop up stuff. None are authorized.

I am also getting these pop ups on my iPhone 8+. Same as shown above.

Have tried clearing all history, files, etc, but it persists.
But ONLY on this site.

Really, REALLY annoying.

Would love to know the fix.

iPhone 8+, iOS 12

One earlier this morning when I first signed on, and just again a little after 8. Same pop up.
95757886-BC14-4E98-89FA-37570D281EAB.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom