Getting the Golden Ticket... | Syracusefan.com

Getting the Golden Ticket...

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
What are my odds of getting tickets to the Monday night game if I arrive in ATL on Monday morning? Due to previous committments I cannot do the Saturday games, which sucks but that's the way it goes. AAU tournament season. I will be in the ATL on Monday, though, and plan to attend. What would be the best way to get a couple ducats to the title game? Guidance from the professionals on here would be supremely helpful.

THANK YOU!!!!!

What are my odds of getting tickets to the Monday night game if I arrive in ATL on Monday morning? Due to previous committments I cannot do the Saturday games, which sucks but that's the way it goes. AAU tournament season. I will be in the ATL on Monday, though, and plan to attend. What would be the best way to get a couple ducats to the title game? Guidance from the professionals on here would be supremely helpful.

THANK YOU!!!!!

monday will be EASY. 70K seats with a large share of sat attendees skipping town. no problemo. to use new orleans '03 as an example, i pulled into town monday morning, parked and had a ticket at 10% over face falue in 3 minutes. if i was discerning, i probably could have done better but i liked getting it done.

monday will be EASY. 70K seats with a large share of sat attendees skipping town. no problemo. to use new orleans '03 as an example, i pulled into town monday morning, parked and had a ticket at 10% over face falue in 3 minutes. if i was discerning, i probably could have done better but i liked getting it done.
I agree. Close to half the people at the game on Saturday will not want to go to the Monday game. The Georgia Dome is huge. There will be lots of tickets available and you will be able to buy one for less than face value if you are willing to live with a bad seat.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Tell me how many you need and I'll get one for you. Probably pay under $20 too.

under $20? is this one of those deals where you show up with the ticket and Mark videotapes you getting Arrested? I'm stuck in AAU this weekend as well. I would be tempted for $20 to drive from hershey PA to Atlanta though..

Tell me how many you need and I'll get one for you. Probably pay under $20 too.

This.

You could probably pick one up off the ground for Monday after the Saturday games.

under $20? is this one of those deals where you show up with the ticket and Mark videotapes you getting Arrested? I'm stuck in AAU this weekend as well. I would be tempted for $20 to drive from hershey PA to Atlanta though..
Trust me...they'll be cheap after the games on Saturday. If Cuse wins...I am willing to buy a few tix for guys like you and PeteCalvin. Just send me a PM and let me know how many and how much you are willing to pay.

Mark I will be interested in one if not two should we win Saturday. I'll PM you to confirm later this week if that's alright.

TexanMark, you rule. Thanks for taking care of my little brother, Petey.

This is crazy enough to work!
Anyone from NJ that would consider doing the drive (don't care if it's my car, etc) to make a possible Monday game?

Edit: Damn lazy New Jerseyinianianianians lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom