Getting tix for @Georgetown game | Syracusefan.com

Getting tix for @Georgetown game

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
My sister called me last night to ask me if I knew anything about the donating to Gtown to try and get tickets option. I told her I'd see if anyone on the board had tried this end-around to get tickets. If you did, can you private message me? Going on the site it looks like even that option might be too late at this point. I do see reasonably priced tickets on Stubhub so I will also suggest that she goes that route.

Thanks for any suggestions. I think she is looking to get at least 4; perhaps up to 8.

My sister called me last night to ask me if I knew anything about the donating to Gtown to try and get tickets option. I told her I'd see if anyone on the board had tried this end-around to get tickets. If you did, can you private message me? Going on the site it looks like even that option might be too late at this point. I do see reasonably priced tickets on Stubhub so I will also suggest that she goes that route.

Thanks for any suggestions. I think she is looking to get at least 4; perhaps up to 8.

Based upon advice (and approval) of Tomcat, I took the plunge and sent Georgetown $50.00 and was allowed to purchase 8 tickets to the SU@GT game. I don't have the tickets in hand yet, but I did receive several emails and one phone call from GT thanking me for my gift. By the way, all tickets are accounted for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom