Getting To Know Center Prospect Youssoupha Kane | Syracusefan.com

Getting To Know Center Prospect Youssoupha Kane

Thanks for the information...certainly with Francis, Jake, and you we are getting good scoops...no pun intended

Thanks for your site and posting your interviews and other tidbits.

One correction, if I may? Louisville's man is "Dieng", not "Deng".

Thanks again!
I've corrected that about 12 times it doesn't seem to want to take lol. I'll try again.

Edit: It seems to have worked now! Clearly needed the OrangeTown stamp of approval before it would work. Apologize for the technical issues

I've corrected that about 12 times it doesn't seem to want to take lol. I'll try again.

Edit: It seems to have worked now! Clearly needed the OrangeTown stamp of approval before it would work. Apologize for the technical issues

Glad to help! Anytime you need my stamp, just holler - it does have mysterious powers.

Thanks for the information...certainly with Francis, Jake, and you we are getting good scoops...no pun intended
That's what we're here for my man. People love recruiting information, and we all have different connections. Between the three of us, we keep this forum and Syracuse fans up to date.

Article has been updated to include video highlights so you can get a better look at him. Check it out!

That's what we're here for my man. People love recruiting information, and we all have different connections. Between the three of us, we keep this forum and Syracuse fans up to date.
What would really be good is an analysis of does a kid that bubbles up to our attention really fit the 'Cuse from a team composition position to academics and personality. For example, do we need a big in '13...?? Is 'Cuse recruitment done for need, expected need, or best athlete available...just wondering.??

What would really be good is an analysis of does a kid that bubbles up to our attention really fit the 'Cuse from a team composition position to academics and personality. For example, do we need a big in '13...?? Is 'Cuse recruitment done for need, expected need, or best athlete available...just wondering.??
My belief is Cuse already has Gbinije, and he should be included in the "class of 2013." They will get a point-guard, and are hoping it's Tyler Ennis. To round out the class, they are probably looking at another big, because you don't know what could happen with Coleman and/or Christmas if they blow up. Could leave early. And Keita is definitely gone after 2013 because he will be graduating.

Article has been updated to include video highlights so you can get a better look at him. Check it out!

This vid is interesting... I suspect Kane is going to get a lot more high major interest. He's thin, but very athletic. He runs the floor well. He sees the court, his timing on blocks looks good, and he has a couple of low post moves (which is ahead of Baye right now) -- with a baby hook and a turnaround mid-range jumper (Baye has this but he faces the basket).

At 6'10, there's some serious upside here if he can put on weight.

Didn't know what to expect until I saw the tape. Very impressed with Kane on tape. Already ahead of our current big men in terms of moves. He can put the ball on the floor, has some low post moves, block shots, has some good instincts for passing...what's not to like. He would be a perfect fit for the big man that is needed in this class. Has SU offered? They appear to be recruiting Obokoh and the other center that played with Noel; but not sure if they have offered. To me, they would fall in the category of Plan B options

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom