Gillon/White | Syracusefan.com

Gillon/White

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Our much maligned transfers won one of the craziest games I have ever seen. Hats off to them and the team for not folding. I thought they were done when they were down 15 or 16 in that 2H. Wow! LGO! Now get back to work on the defense. Yikes!!

Our much maligned transfers won one of the craziest games I have ever seen. Hats off to them and the team for not folding. I thought they were done when they were down 15 or 16 in that 2H. Wow! LGO! Now get back to work on the defense. Yikes!!

It was like the Pitt football game except the hoops team played better D. Slightly. Seriously sick comeback, I thought they were done as well

The team from December WAS done in that situation. Looks like we've done some maturing.

I think the 5th-year seniors are starting to find their footing. White drove tonight like he used to at Nebraska. It looks like he is feeling more comfortable. Love seeing it.

White seemed to have more successful drives this game than he has the entire rest of the season combined.

Agree 100% -- they've started to figure things out on both ends.

White seemed to have more successful drives this game than he has the entire rest of the season combined.

He really did a great job driving left in the second half - same with that backdoor cut to open the OT.

If he was just a little bit more explosive off the bounce he would be some player - you can see why he was so highly rated out of HS though. You always think a dude like him, or a Wes Johnson will figure that out. And once they do, watch out. I guess it never really materialized though.

Anyway, he had some nice blocks as well. Including a FANTASTIC one that was called a foul. That call was for .

That dribble left, pull-up jumper was a thing of beauty. He also made me smile with his cut to the hoop for a layup and his bump off a screen when his defender cheated up the lane. I love me some solid fundamental execution.